Wednesday, March 11, 2015

22 Weeks!



Well, I'm starting this blog a little late in the game, but better late than never! I'm over halfway through my pregnancy and am feeling pretty good! Getting off the couch and out of bed is increasingly more difficult, and if I don't eat fruit religiously, heartburn is pretty rough. I'm looking forward to our 23 week appointments to see how much weight I've gained since February 16th! (Who says that???)

22 Weeks


How far along: 22 weeks

Genders: Boys
Weight gain: Somewhere between 5 and maybe 10 (?) pounds.
Maternity clothes: There's no other way. For the most part they're comfortable, but the elastic on the belly of my pants feels pretty constricting, so usually by the time I get home from school, I need some breathing room. 
Sleep: It's difficult to get comfortable, but I sleep pretty hard until my bladder wakes me up. Naps are pretty frequent.
Best moment this month: Kevin getting to feel the boys move and poke at him, too! 
Worst moment this month: Waking up to pee, then climbing back into bed only to have awful heartburn. And I had left my Tums at school! That was a rough 2 hours of trying to fall back asleep. 
Miss anything: Adult beverages, specifically wine. Some of my clothes. Getting off the couch and out of bed without having to roll over or hoist myself up with my elbows. 
Movement: Every day! For a couple weeks, it was just on the right side of my belly, but now it's on both. I can't figure out how they're lying just yet unless we have ultrasounds.
Innie or outie?: Innie but it's slowly disappearing and transforming into an outie. 
Cravings: Applesauce and Lucky Charms
Queasy or sick: Nope! Thank goodness. 
Looking forward to: Our Dr. Seuss-themed shower, finishing their room & deciding what on earth to name them!
Rings on or off: On, but I think I'm starting to swell. I have a backup ring ready to go! (S/O to Charming Charlie for that one!)

No comments:

Post a Comment